Fullriver designs and manufactures everything they sell.
Fullriver engineers in the USA, Europe and China have developed the highest quality VRLA technology on the market today. Unlike many battery producers, they control the entire manufacturing process. The grid casting, plate pasting and final assembly are all done at their award winning manufacturing facility.
The importance of this cannot be overstated, as it ensures total quality control. In fact, they’ve earned a number of quality assurance certifications including; ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, UL, CE and TUV for quality production systems. Today, their manufacturing facility covers 800,000 square feet, which produces a wide range of 2, 6, 8 and 12 volt batteries, in all BCI, DIN and JIS sizes.
Each Fullriver DC, FFD, and HC Series batteries are designed to be deeply discharged and recharged hundreds of times. With
the Sealed, Maintenance-Free aspect of all our AGM batteries, you can simply “Set it” and “Forget it”.
With a network of trusted distributors across the globe, you’ll always be able to find the right battery to fit your need. From a true deep cycle battery, to a superior starting / performance battery, you’ll never need to look elsewhere.
“Our proven track record of providing a premier quality battery and excellent customer care, date to our inception in 1995. Being able to give you the peace of mind, using a sealed “Clean-Green” battery, which is not only safe for you, but safe for our environment, proves it’s never been more clear… we are your Clean-Green Energy Solution.” Fullriver Battery
Why buy Fullriver products?
- Industry’s highest construction standard to withstand high shock and vibration.
- Higher compression rates and thicker plates to withstand deep discharge and high amperage recharge (DC Series)
- ABS case material allows batteries to be used in extreme temperature ranges.
- Brass terminal connections allowing more efficient transfer of energy between battery and machine.
- Zero maintenance.
- No gassing during charging = no corroded cables or battery boxes.
- Widest range of sizes available in North America.
- Extended solar warranty (DC Series)
- Safe for transport – No free flowing acid.
- Higher reserve capacity for less money than GEL batteries.