Concorde Battery Corporation has been manufacturing Sun Xtender® deep cycle AGM batteries for the solar and photovoltaic industry since 1987. Sun Xtender’s® quality, design expertise and customer focus has made the solar battery line the leading green energy battery available in the PV and renewable energy battery markets.
Concorde is committed to the philosophy that the customer deserves the best performing and highest quality product. This is why Concorde tailors each battery line to specific application rather than making designers and end users settle for just any deep cycle battery available on the market. This attention to detail and engineering specific to Sun Xtender® solar batteries ensures that each renewable energy consumer is receiving the highest quality product specifically designed to perform under the environmental and electrical conditions unique to the renewable energy and photovoltaic use. Concorde also manufactures each AGM battery line to the highest quality battery standards of the aircraft industry to ensure each product released performs to the highest caliber. It is the commitment – to meet the needs of the customer – that sets Concorde apart.When you purchase a Sun Xtender® battery you will receive a premium quality, reliable green energy solution with superior construction, accompanied by top of the line customer service.
Renewable Energy Battery Applications
Sun Xtender® AGM batteries have been specifically designed for true deep cycle, long service life capability in adverse temperatures and handling conditions. The Sun Xtender® Series consists of batteries ranging from 34 to 1215 ampere hours (rated at the 24 hour rate) in a variety of 2-volt, 6-volt and 12-volt models. The proprietary rugged design and wide array of capacities, voltages and sizes makes Sun Xtender® ideal for all renewable energy applications. Learn more about the advantages of Sun Xtender®.
Sun Xtender® renewable energy & solar batteries have been used throughout the world since 1987. The list below includes some of the more common applications:
- Grid Tied Systems – Emergency backup for renewable energy systems tied to the local utility grid.
- Off Grid Systems – Energy storage to power all electrical loads for residences, businesses, villages, and remote operations.
- Backup Power – Consistent, quiet, reliable energy for mobile trailers, solar street signs, oil fields and other equipment.
- Solar Street Lights – Reliable power with excellent cycle life in all conditions to ensure quick payback on large capital projects.
- Smart Grid – Excellent float life to store excess energy at times of low demand and provide critical energy back to the grid during peak hours.
Sun Xtender® batteries have been used in many unique applications with stellar results.
Why Buy Sun Xtender® Products?
- Deep cycle unique high density plate technology provides superior reliability, power & extended cycle life.
- Valve regulated (VR), sealed non-spillable design never need watering, is maintenance free and operates upright, on its side or end.
- Low impedance design with excellent charge acceptance – no current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Shockproof high impact reinforced case restrains bulging.
- Copper alloy corrosion free connections for maximum conductivity.
- Sun Xtender has been providing safe and reliable power solutions since 1987.
- Crafted for quality in the USA.
- Sun Xtender Batteries are environmentally friendly.
- 100% Recyclable.