Works like a lithium battery at half the price!
Features and Benefits:
- Comparable to lithium performance but at one half to one third of the cost!
- 1500 cycles to 80% DOD (depth of discharge)
- 8 to 12 year design life
- Operates in the most extreme climate range conditions +65C to -40C where Lithium technology and lead acid technology cannot operate as efficiently.
- Not affected by partial state of charge when stored (no sulfation will develop) Ideal for renewable energy applications!
- Very low self discharge rate, over 1 year storage shelf life without charging
- Will accept 100% depth of discharge
- Can be high rate discharged
- Green and environmentally friendly
- Safe for all mode of transportation
- Ideal for electric vehicles, Golf cars, material handling, cleaning machines, marine and RV application, medical, telecom, renewable energy solar.
- 100% recyclable
Why buy Advanced Technology Batteries?
Long Battery Life: The batteries have a design life of 8-12 years; workable life varies based on various factors, while the design life of lead-acid batteries is 3-5 years. This makes Advance Technology batteries ideal for applications such as energy storage in a domestic home.
Green & Environmentally Friendly: These batteries use new processes, new formulations with no mist or any harmful gaseous emission. The basic electrolyte is neutral, non-corrosive, and cannot filter into the ground; therefore it is in line with increasing environmental protection requirements
Shelf Life: Can be stored up to 12 months without having to refresh charges resulting in simplified logistics and maintenance; hence there will be a huge reduction in costs.
High Rate Discharge: Advance Technology batteries can be discharged at 10C whereas conventional batteries run up to 3C.
Excellent Charge Performance: Advance Technology batteries can be charged /boosted at high currents, therefore, batteries can be charged faster and more efficiently.
Extreme Operating Temperature: Advance Technology batteries can function in temperature ranges of -40⁰C to 65⁰C; Lead-acid batteries will have immediate problems below 0°C & will freeze at -13°C.
Deep Discharge Performance: Advance Technology batteries can be discharged to 100% DOD and recover without quality loss or performance loss. Lead Acid batteries will show immediate loss of capacity when being discharged to 0 Volts.
Safe to Transport: Advance Technology batteries are classified as non-hazardous devices and are safe to transport by land, sea, and air, while lead-acid batteries cannot be transported by air. This is primarily due to the electrolyte composition of the Advance Technology battery which is non-corrosive.
Partial State of Charge: Advance Technology batteries can be used in partial states, i.e. if a battery is not charged fully it can still be used without quality loss. This is what frequently occurs in Renewable Energy solutions like Solar and Wind Energy.
Low Gassing: Since the battery crystallizes into an almost fluid less salt-like crystal there are very low gas emissions when in charge or at float stage. This is measured in the IEC test which shows that our batteries gas at around only 10% from conventional batteries thus increasing safety and also reducing the need to install expensive air-conditioning.