Duracell® Procell® batteries are manufactured to rigid specifications to meet some of the highest standards of durability and longevity that professional users demand and expect. These batteries deliver outstanding performance with a 7-year freshness guarantee backed up with date coding. Duracell® Procell® batteries are rated for reliable operation in temperature extremes from -20°C to 54°C and contain no added mercury. They’re available in economical bulk packaging for easier inventory management.
Duracell® Procell® batteries are often specified for:
Pagers, Remotes, Flashlights, Calculators, Electronic Test Equipment, Door Locks, Electronic Safety Equipment, Cameras, Medical Devices.
Duracell® Procell® Sizes:
Why Buy Duracell® Procell® Alkaline Batteries?
- Major advantages are:
- Long-lasting and dependable—even after 7 years of storage
- Last up to 10 times longer than super heavy-duty zinc-carbon batteries in
- power demanding applications
- Long service life at high-drain discharges
- Operate reliably in temperature extremes of -20°C to 54°C
- Date coded to ensure freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contain no added mercury