EXPION360 VPR 4EVER Classic | Group 31 Lithium Battery 12V100Ah –
SPECIAL DISCONTINUED ITEM PRICE
12 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
With the introduction of the new EX-100C-27 Expion will discontinue the production of the EX-100C-31. We were able to purchase some existing inventory to offer a special clearance price. Engineered with LiFePo4 chemistry, an advanced lithium technology that optimizes power and performance, the VPR 4EVER CLASSIC 31 battery strikes the perfect balance between price and performance. The Group 31 is available in 100Ah. You’ll be able to charge faster, stay longer and go further with this essential RV/Marine power upgrade.
Unique Functions And Features
- Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP ) chemistry. Unanimously considered safest longest lasting lithium chemistry by lithium experts.
- Ul1642 listed stainless steal encased 26650 sized cylindrical lifepo4 cells. Meets the highest standards in performance and safety.
- Solid copper power distribution plates. Copper, the most conductive of non precious metals, provides the most efficient power transfer in and out of the individual lithium cells.
- Mechanical (bolted) connections on all power distribution cables to BMS, power distribution plate, and terminals. Stronger physical connection with lower resistance than soldering.
- Robust BMS with over sized mosfet switches able to handle high current with less resistance making it more efficient.
- 12 year warranty to back up the top of the line components and build.
BMS Cell Protection Features
- High voltage disconnect 14.6 ± 0.1v
- Low voltage disconnect 9.2 ± 0.2v
- High current disconnect – charge 80 ± 20a
- High current disconnect – discharge 200 ± 30a
- High temperature disconnect – charge and discharge 158 ± 9°f
- Low temperature disconnect – charge 32 ± 9°f
- Short circuit disconnect 100 – 600µs
|BATTERY SIZE CATEGORY||GROUP 31|
|BATTERY WIDTH||6 3/4″|
|BATTERY LENGTH – FACE||13″|
|CAPACITY AMP HOURS||100Ah|
|CAPACITY WATT HOURS||1280Wh|
|OPEN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE||13.4 ± 0.1V|
|FULL CHARGE VOLTAGE||14.5± 0.1V|
|MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS DISCHARGE RATE||80A|
|PEAK DISCHARGE SURGE (1 Min.)||100A|
|MAXIMUM CHARGE RATE||50A|