Expion360 Achieves UL 1973 Safety Compliance
for Lithium Batteries
Click here for more information
Premium Lithium Power Anywhere, Anytime.
Note: All Canadian dealer distributor enquirers for Expion360 in Canada are handled by Total Battery for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Expion360 produces advanced premium lithium batteries for all your RV, Marine, Golf, Industrial, Residential and Off-The-Grid needs. Expion360 uses Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) as its battery chemistry. LiFePO4 chemistry is considered a top choice for high energy density, dependability, longevity and safety. You can now power anything, anywhere and take your adventures to the next level with confidence.
What Makes Expion360 the Best Choice in Lithium Batteries?
- 12-year warranty
- American designed and engineered
- 6x life cycle
- 6x discharge power
- 3x faster recover
- 65% lighter than conventional batteries
- Highest capacity group sizes 95AH grp 24, 120AH grp 27
- Smart BMS with low-temp discharge and auto-shutoff bolted design
- Thick copper/tin machine welded collector plates.
- 96.7% larger over-size polarity terminal pads
- Mil spec UL-94 VO rated battery case
- High impact resistance case with rubber base foot pads for anti-vibration
This multi-connection point system allows you to separate your power cables. Keep your electrical system looking clean and organized. Terminal blocks are made with nickel plated copper, making them stronger and enhancing its resistance to corrosion in those humid environments.
Thermal Jacket Kit
Our cold weather kits are designed to extend your adventures even in the harshest conditions. These kits are ideal when conditions call for continued charging below 32 °F, and discharging below -4 °F. The master switch allows you to take complete control of when to turn the system on and off, or simply leave it on and allow the built-in thermostat to take over once the temperate drops to 45 °F.