BACKUP POWER FOR DAYS… WITHOUT THE GENERATOR HASSLE
You already own 75% of a backup generator, sitting right there in your driveway! Add CarGenerator™ to your vehicle, and you have the world’s most reliable, longest running, ultralight, no maintenance backup power solution.
Works on gas, diesel, hybrid, pure electric EV vehicles.
WHY YOUR VEHICLE IS BETTER FOR BACKUP POWER, INSTEAD OF A TRADITIONAL GAS GENERATOR?
- Lightweight and convenient. Starting at just 9 pounds, this tiny device hooks up in a minute, and powers your home for days.
- Environmentally superior. Gas generators are known to be loud and smelly for a reason, they have almost no emissions control or filters. Your car on the other hand, has thousands of dollars of pollution controls and engine management, with regular government emissions testing.
- Ultra-Reliable ready when you need it. If your car starts you have power.
- Longer Runtime than any gas generator. You get 50-70 hours of runtime from your car gas tank, versus refilling a small gas generator tank every 4-6 hours.
- Less Gas Surprise! Running a compact sedan at idle uses less gasoline than running a generator. Honda 1000watt generator .19 gal/hr, compact sedan 2 litre engine .16 gal/hr Source: energy.gov
- Electric / Hybrid cars work great with CarGenerator, and in the case of a pure electric vehicle you use no gasoline at all.
- Hassle Free no maintenance or oil changes, ever
SO MY CAR IS A BACKUP GENERATOR FOR MY:
HOUSE, COTTAGE, OR CAMPING OFF-GRID OR JOB SITE?
WHAT CAN IT RUN?
- Your home furnace and sump pump, to keep your house warm and dry when the power goes out.
- Your fridge, to keep the food (and beer) cold in the summer weather
- Turn any work truck fleet instantly into 110V 1000 watt power supply to operate all types of power tools and devices remotely.
- Charge up your portable lithium powered generators
- A few lights and TV’s, computers, and more
- RV or Trailer batteries! Find the best spot, even if it’s not serviced, and charge your trailer quietly and conveniently with the car that towed it there
- If you’re camping, run fun things like blenders, beer coolers, fridges, party lights, or even that espresso machine your wife gave you heck for buying back in 2015. Plug it in, make her a macchiato.
- Bouncy castles, kids toys, projectors for movie nights, speakers and disco lights to keep the party going
- Medical devices: if you haven’t been camping in a while because you need your CPAP, oxygen machine, and other medical device, now you can go!