Orion Power Systems was founded to produce the best power quality products at the best price. Orion Power Systems has provided uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems and accessories for almost every industry while maintaining the highest reliability standards.
Orion Power Systems manufactures UPS systems from 550VA to 120kVA, along with power strips, surge suppression, and communication accessories. Professionals in the IT , security, and telecommunications industries count on Orion Power Systems to provide power protection that is reliable and fits their budget.
With thousands of installed systems worldwide, Orion UPS systems are the key to keeping vital equipment operating.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost Savings and Increased Profits
Orion Power Systems UPS Systems cost 20-40% less than APC and the other big brands. Over the period of a year the savings /profit increases really add up.
- Manufactured to ISO:9001 standards for the utmost quality
Orion’s goal is no out-of-box failures – Orion does an extensive amount of testing at our facility in Jacksonville, FL to ensure a quality that is second to none.
- 37-Month Gold Plus Warranty provides unmatched coverage
What’s the plus? It’s truly a no-hassle warranty.
- Advance Replacement warranty means no unnecessary waiting for a replacement
- Orion Power Systems pays shipping costs both ways
- Unlimited factory technical support
- A 37-month warranty for the electronics and a 24-month warranty for the battery
Why buy Orion Power Systems products?
- Save money: Orion Power Systems products are typically going to be 25-40% less than the big brands, which directly benefits you.
- Power you can count on: Orion products are manufactured in ISO:9001 certified facilities. In addition to that, we load-test every rack tower system right before it ships from our Jacksonville, FL facility. When our products ship, we know they work.
- A company you can trust: If a customer does have a problem with one of our products during the warranty coverage, it is our goal to get them a replacement as quickly as possible. At Orion, the customer comes first.